- According to a report by Startup Genome, startups that have a mentor are 3.5 times more likely to raise investment and grow their business.
- The same report found that startups with mentors also experience higher survival rates, with a 75% chance of surviving for at least two years compared to 50% without a mentor.
- In a survey by MicroMentor, 93% of entrepreneurs said that mentorship was instrumental to their success.
- According to a report by Endeavor Insight, 33% of successful startups have had a mentor who provided them with strategic advice.
- A survey by the Small Business Administration found that businesses that receive three or more hours of mentoring have higher revenues and increased business growth.
- According to a study by the National Business Incubation Association, startups that are part of an incubator program with mentorship support have a survival rate of 87%.
- In a survey by SCORE, 80% of small business owners who received mentoring felt more confident in their business decisions.
These statistics demonstrate the importance of mentorship programs for startups, as they can significantly improve the chances of success and survival for new businesses.
Please comment to get this unique creative business idea