Below is the nice examples provided by geeksforgeeks.
1. Maximum Subarray XOR
2. Magic Number
3. Sum of bit differences among all pairs
4. Swap All Odds And Even Bits
5. Find the element that appears once
6. Binary representation of a given number
7. Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to n
8. Rotate bits of a number
9. Count number of bits to be flipped to convert A to B
10. Find Next Sparse Number
Before programming – build logic and check logic with programs and then do the actual programming.
Helps in programming when these kinds of programs has been asked